Cool Life (ˆ⌣ˆ)/
Chapter 1 ; Lucky
Monday 23 March 2015 | 11:08 | 0 comments
          Started with just a simple hello & who knows it would change into something big haha well sometimes Twitter can change someone's life. Either in a negative way or a positive one. Depends on how you use it. As for me, i'm lucky enough to met someone that could steal my heart away & added colours into my life all over again after a very dull years before. We get to know each other through random conversation on Twitter then it continued to an application called Whatsapp. Kudos to me for the courage to ask for her number haha So the so-called journey to get to know her lagi mendalam started when we whatsapp-ing each other everyday & talking on the phone. At first, aku rasa dia ni macam interesting lah. I don't know why but there's something bout her yang buat aku rasa tertarik, yang buat aku rasa nak reply whatsapp dia secepat yang boleh, yang buat aku nak tahu everything pasal diri dia. Then one day, we decided to met. I came to fetch her at her house. She was wearing a tudung bawal (i can't remember what colour is it) when she get inside my car then she suddenly bukak tudung. Tak terkejut lah because i have that kind of friend so i understand her action very well. She have quite a nice long hair. I didn't really have the guts to look at her face that time. Like, i'm too busy trying to calm my ass down due to overly adrenaline rush. Aku just pandang sekilas je then i continued my driving as fast as i can to SIGS. I have had made a promise with Khia to met her that afternoon. Before Khia came out from the school's gate, she literally turn her body, facing me & she stare at my face. We talked bout random things and dia letak tangan dia atas bahu aku. In a very flirty way. I was like the fuck did she just touch my shoulder omg this girl ahh really making me nervous siak. I acted cool af infront of her. Then we went to Uda to grab our lunch together. She insisted to pay for our meal. Damned it i don't really fancy that but nevermind lah. Rezeki jangan ditolak lol Blablabla skip this shit.
          The next thing i know, i had a crush on her. I don't even fucking know how or why. It just....happen. That feeling came & i want her. Only her. I fucking like her so damn much lah siak. It didn't even make any sense because she ain't that pretty or even close to my ideal type of girl. The worst part is, i already got warned by few of my friend bout her. But still, aku tolak tepi semua tu and i want her to be mine. So i tried to catch her attention by waking up early in the morning just to reply her whatsapp. But it didn't effective enough.
           On 18th February, we went for our very first date at Jusco Bukit Indah. I came to her office at noon as she was working half day. Oh not to forget, two hours before that i went to a florist and bought a bouquet of roses. Not really a bouquet lah, just 3 tangkai je. It stands for "I like you". I gave the flower to her. Unexpectedly she gave a really different respond than what i had imagined a night before lmao poor little eyin. I felt like my percentage to win her heart dropped bout 30%. But i still refused to gave up. So i took her to Beanieplex hall cinema to watch Kingsman ; The Secret Service. She was the first girl that i took into that special hall. She's special to me so she deserved to get special treatment ;) After the movie ended, i quickly drove to send her back to her office. She waited for her father outside while i park my car literally infront of her and i just stare at her, silently i said to myself, "Aku suka kau. Please notice me. I'm right infront of you".
        After that, something tragic happen. She hardly friend-zoned me. She choose to chase over her crush. I was heartbroken as fuck. My old habit came back out of sudden. I punched the wall till my knuckles were swollen. Meroyan lah sebab aku memang betul betul nakkan dia but she pushed me away. My friend were mad at her. Siap bagi warning dekat dia. My bestfriend pulak ask me to be patient, to give more effort as by time passed, dia akan nampak jugak usaha aku. I don't know what should i do next. Give up or just wait. By the time i nearly decided to accept the fact that we were not meant to be together, she called me, she said she wanted to talk to me. Again, unexpectedly she asked me for a chance to accept her. I still remember her words. Not exactly all the words lah but i remember the content.

"Apa yang you nak sebenarnya?"
   "I don't really know what i want right now but one thing lah.... i nak you"
"Oh so?"
   "So apa?"
"You kata nak i. So apa you nak buat lepastu?"

I proposed her. She said YES. I was speechless as fuck. I asked her again and her answer was still the same.
        21st February, she became officially mine.


Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour Fellas
748280_zpsfdf2b40c
Photobucket
Feel free to explore my ordinary diary

Wishes
Welcome to SuperEyin diary. You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
iphone 5s
stable girlfriend
instax mini
macbook pro
goPro hero 4
nike airmax
black and white Mini Cooper Cabrio
Twitter : HeyItsChrist
Facebook : Eyin Chance / Afiqah Hussein
Instagram : EyxnSykes
WeChat ID : EyinSykes



Melody