Cool Life (ˆ⌣ˆ)/
Chapter 3 ; Celebration
Tuesday 24 March 2015 | 01:03 | 2 comments
           3 March. The day 2014 SPM result went out. It was her day off because she need to take her result at school. We made a deal to went out for a lunch date. My treat, this time. So i came to her school at 11 something and i waited outside, patiently. Then she get inside my car & she showed her result to me, happily. I congratulated her for her achievement. Quite impressive lah. Memadai dengan usaha dia. She's smarter than me, fyi haha i'm fucking ashamed with myself.
          We went to Pizza Hut in Jusco Bukit Indah. At first macam nak makan pizza but we changed our mind while looking at the menu. She ordered a plate of spaghetti bolognese while i ordered seafood lasagna. I don't know why i decided to ordered lasagna when it wasn't even my fav kind of western food lmao i still regret it. Till today. She laughed watching me eating that ridiculous dish haih you're lucky i love you huh you silly girl *put smirk emoji* After lunch, we went for a kind-of shopping spree around the floor one. She told me once that she really wanted to buy a pair of black Vans canvas old skool so we searched for it at the Hype Store. Unfortunately tak ada size. Then pergi pulak dekat Heritage Hub. We literally pusing dalam kedai tu for 2-3 times, looking at all the shoes again and again and over again sambil argue pasal 'that shoe cantik tapi colour dia i tak minat' and 'no no no that colour dah mainstream lah you' lol my girlfriend sangat cerewet. Then i showed her a pair of grey sneakers with a red line on its side. She was like "mm cantik gak ni". So dia try lah pakai. Luckily, kena dengan taste dia. God knows how thankful i was that time bila akhirnya... dia jumpa kasut yang okay hahaha just kidding lah baby. I don't mind lah teman you shopping. I faham perempuan memang cerewet sikit bab bab membeli ni ;)
          Oh yaa aku baru perasan yang dia celebrate her day dengan aku. I mean, i was the first person lah hehe

Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour Fellas
748280_zpsfdf2b40c
Photobucket
Feel free to explore my ordinary diary

Wishes
Welcome to SuperEyin diary. You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
iphone 5s
stable girlfriend
instax mini
macbook pro
goPro hero 4
nike airmax
black and white Mini Cooper Cabrio
Twitter : HeyItsChrist
Facebook : Eyin Chance / Afiqah Hussein
Instagram : EyxnSykes
WeChat ID : EyinSykes



Melody