Cool Life (ˆ⌣ˆ)/
Chapter 4 ; Fell in love
Tuesday 24 March 2015 | 01:15 | 0 comments
          6 March. The day she confessed to me that she love me and she mean it. After sabar menunggu, giving my whole heart to her & keep on putting more effort to win her heart, she fell in love with me. Dia dah sayang aku, sikit demi sikit. I knew, things will get better eventually. Berbaloi aku bersabar dengan dia. Berbaloi aku tak easily give up even after she break my heart. Berbaloi aku sacrifice untuk dia. I craved for her love. At the end, i get it. I owned her heart. Like the way she owned mine. But i won't stop trying to win her, walaupun dia dah sayang aku. I will try everything that i could to make her happy everyday, to make her love me more. Most importantly, i will try to make her have a good reason to stay with me.

Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour Fellas
748280_zpsfdf2b40c
Photobucket
Feel free to explore my ordinary diary

Wishes
Welcome to SuperEyin diary. You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
iphone 5s
stable girlfriend
instax mini
macbook pro
goPro hero 4
nike airmax
black and white Mini Cooper Cabrio
Twitter : HeyItsChrist
Facebook : Eyin Chance / Afiqah Hussein
Instagram : EyxnSykes
WeChat ID : EyinSykes



Melody