Cool Life (ˆ⌣ˆ)/
Chapter 5 ; Unconditional love
Tuesday 24 March 2015 | 01:49 | 0 comments
           She kept asking me ; "Apa yang ada pada i eh? Sampai you macam nak sangat dengan i". If only she could see herself through my eyes... she wouldn't ask me like that. I admit it lah kan, at first memang aku macam saje je nak kenal dengan dia because my friend pernah cerita pasal dia dekat aku. But aku bukan jenis judge orang melalui mulut orang lain. So i decided to get to know her. But then aku cam tersuka dia disebabkan cara dia layan aku, cara dia berfikir, cara dia bercakap. She's nicer than i thought.
           After couple, i tried to accept her flaws, her attitude, her mood swing, her temper, her schedule, her life routine, her style. Aku terima dia, baik atau buruk. I won't ask her to change herself just untuk puaskan hati aku. Nope, i won't ever do that. Pada aku, dia dah cukup baik. Tak perlu ubah apa-apa lagi dah.
          If i were asked, what i love the most bout her. I would said, everything. I love her sweet smile. Her smile never fail to melts my heart. I swear, she got the sweetest smile ever. I love her voice, i love to hear her laugh and i love it when she were singing. I think it is almost every night she would sing a song and i silently listen to it. But sometimes aku nyanyi sekali haha excuse my suara yang tak sedap tu. I love her fashion sense. Every outfit that she wore suits her very well. I really love the way she look at me, like 'i love this guy' kind of stare. Damn it i can see her eyes shined everytime she look at my face. I know very well that eyes can't lie. Oh oh oh and i love the way she said 'i love you' right to my ears and the way she joyfully said 'saaaaayaaaaanggggg' everytime i pickup the call. Macam dia excited sangat nak bercakap dengan aku haha it makes me feel important. I love the way she kiss me. She was like giving her whole heart on that kiss. When she bite my lips... intense as fuck. I love the way she hug me tightly till i can feel her breath on my neck. When she placed her head on my chest, she could hear my heart beating. Sayang, my heart beats as fast as a bullet train because of you tau. I also love the way she treat me on bed, especially when she sat on top of me and she gave me that sexy-naughty smile. She makes me want her so badly. I love the way she compromised with my shit. Like she's easier to be tolerate with because she's being rational all the time. That's why, i love our heart to heart conversation. I love the way she hold my hand while i were driving. She would quickly get into the car and peluk lengan aku, meleset leset like a freakin' kitten hahaha comel gila weh. Walaupun susah aku nak pusing stereng time belok, aku biarkan je dia peluk lengan aku. I love the way she manja manja with me & only me because i know i'm the only person yang dia ada so yeah she can be as manja as fuck with me. I don't mind. I love it when she's being clingy. Like kalau aku lambat reply whatsapp time aku online pon dia akan tanya "whatsapp siapa tu?" or she will spam my whatsapp until aku reply. She always spam my whatsapp, every morning to be exact. I love the way she care bout me. Everyday, she will ask the same question "Sayang dah makan?". I will never get bored with that question because i know she care bout my health. Aku tahu dia risau bila aku tak makan. Then bila aku headache or tangan lenguh, dia akan picitkan until lega. I love the way she serve me as her king. As a boyfriend, sometimes aku nak jugak dapat layanan istimewa so she serve me, layan kerenah aku. Thank you sweetheart :) I love the way she's being flirty with me. When she bite her lips, i would go crazy. Fuck lah sexy gila weh. I love the way she gets curious & jealous over other girls. Aku tak ada lah suka suka nak buat dia jealous but sometimes dia sendiri yang macam jealous or insecure pasal perempuan lain. Entah lah, rasa macam cute lah jgak. Jealous tu kan tanda sayang. I love the way she merengek asking me to not go to bed early and layan dia instead. She'll be like "ala sayang jangan lah tidur jangan lah tidur jangan lah tidur" hahaha omg so cute siak. This always happen bila dia belum rasa macam nak tidur but aku pulak yang mengantuk. I love the way she teased me. She would pinch my cheek, play with my hair and be like "uish handsome". I really adore her long wavy hair. Aku suka bila dia lepaskan ikatan then her hair fall on her shoulder. Gosh, what an amazing view. I love her body curves and her boobs too (lol). She's smoking hot & sexy but she didn't realize it. Stop wondering why every man would look at you everytime you walk passed them because you do have a great body ! Ish i'm getting insecure lah. I love it when she randomly said i love you to me. Time on the phone, dia akan suddenly panggil aku dengan suara dia yang lembut tu then cakap "i sayang you sangat" or "i love you". Ahh berbunga bunga terus hati aku. Last but not least, i love her effortlessly beauty and her kind heart. She didn't have to wear makeup or be someone else as she's already beautiful in her own way. What others said bout her isn't true. I'm more than glad that i didn't listen to them. She didn't deserve to be judged like that. She's a really great women. I love her in and out. I really do.
        Dear God, please keep her safe when i'm not beside her.

Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour Fellas
748280_zpsfdf2b40c
Photobucket
Feel free to explore my ordinary diary

Wishes
Welcome to SuperEyin diary. You want to F o l l o w ? or go back H o m e ?
iphone 5s
stable girlfriend
instax mini
macbook pro
goPro hero 4
nike airmax
black and white Mini Cooper Cabrio
Twitter : HeyItsChrist
Facebook : Eyin Chance / Afiqah Hussein
Instagram : EyxnSykes
WeChat ID : EyinSykes



Melody